April 10th????!!!!!

I can't believe it has been that long since I wrote in my blog!  How quickly the time goes!  We have had a bunch of visitors and I have been concentrating on my final assignment for my college course but even so ......

Anyway!  I thought I would talk about our trip to Ebeltoft.  This is where Mark and I went for Easter (crikey was it that long ago!)  Ebeltoft is on the East coast and is the hilly part of Denmark.  It is a lovely place with cobbled, windy streets and some interesting places to visit.






Street entertainment was good too :-)

Comments

  1. Ah, you're back! Only yesterday Kevin asked me if I'd heard from you and I said that, as the blog remained "in limbo" I assumed you were busy with your books.

    Looks pretty, like a place made out of Lego! Dare one ask what the bloke in the last picture is waving at the camera????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's amazing how two months can slip by. I had a large final assignment to write then straight into revision mode. Then I had to catch up on all the stuff that got neglected while I was revising! Hey ho!!

    The guy is waving a balloon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what he told you, was it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could have told me anything, my Danish is lousy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment