It's been a while ........

I had completely forgotten about this Blog.  One of the advantages of this lockdown is that it gives you time to think about things.

A few other things I like about the lockdown.

1.  My home.
2.  Spend time on stuff I actually like doing rather than squeezing it in around all the other stuff I don't really enjoy doing like:

      a.  My garden.  No excuse for shabby borders this year.
      b.  Cooking.
      c.  Reading.
      d.  Doing crosswords.
      e.  Telephoning friends and having a good conversation.
      f.  Bit of knitting
      g.  Listening to the radio or podcasts
      h.  Meditating

3.  Not having to put make-up on every day and do my hair.
4.  Catching up with stuff on i-Player and watching bits and pieces on YouTube.
5.  Just. Doing. Nothing, :-)

Comments