Blooming Lovely :-)

Well Spring does feel like it has arrived.  I am down to two layers when I go outside now so that is progress of sorts.  I decided to plant some seeds to decorate the small border at the end of the house.  Although we have a massive garden area we only have a relatively small flower-bed.  

Usually I go and buy loads of seeds and plant indiscriminately but this year I decided to go the 'less is more' route and see how I get on.  After only a couple of days I started seeing signs of life.

Malvas


Cosmos - a present from a friend.



I was able to start repotting very quickly.  The Morning Glory are looking particularly strong.


I also paid a visit to the local garden centre to deck out the pots and window boxes.





All we need now is some decent weather - I live in hope! ;-)

Comments