Emma's Birthday

My chum Emma is 29 next week (scarily that makes me old enough to be her mother!) and she decided to have a party yesterday. 

This is Emma.


The theme of the party was Michael Jackson. 


She did tell me why but I can't remember.  Anyway, after some serious scouring of e-bay Mark and I came up with some suitable MJ costume items that ensured we looked utterly ridiculous.




Interestingly, e-bay sent us right-handed sparkly gloves but Mr J wore his glove on the left hand.


Black or white?  Doesn't matter ;-)



Comments

  1. "Utterly ridiculous"? Understatement of the decade!!!!!

    Actually, you both look ridiculously wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you - I think! ;-) I did actually win the vote for 'Best Dressed'. Probably gives you an idea how daft everyone else looked .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you little supermodel you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment