Coldplay

Not a great fan of Coldplay.  Probably fair to say that I am not a great fan of anyone these days but a friend posted on FB about Coldplay performing in Copenhagen and I thought, 'I'll give that a go'.  So we did.

Photos are not great as they were taken with Mark's strawberry thingy; my beautiful camera was confiscated :-(, however it was a splendid evening.  I thoroughly enjoyed the concert.  Visually it was an amazing spectacle.  Unfortunately the sound system was not great.  It was LOUD but not very clear.  That said, we still had a fabulous evening and Coldplay has now made it onto the CD player in my car :-).





Comments

  1. You're such a groupie!!!

    I must confess that if the name Coldplay ever emerges from the radio in our house, I inevitably ask Kevin if those are the ones where Jennifer Saunders is the lead singer's mum. I know who Jennifer Saunders is, but have very little idea about Coldplay.

    Lest you think I'm a complete no-go area for "pop" music, I do adore Mika!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment