Visitors

I was about to start this blog with the phrase, 'Well the warmer weather' and managed to stop myself as a more accurate phrase would be, 'The slightly less freezing weather'.  So, the slightly less freezing weather tempted a few guests recently.  My dad, who it is fair to say comes not to see us but the pooch.


As you can see, pooch is not unhappy about this :-).

And we were also joined by my friend Victoria who is going through a bit of a turgid time lately.  Won't bore you with all the details but a week in slightly less than freezing Tistrup is just what was required.


As both of them like nature I took them to the deer park to get up close and personal with Bambi's mates:






As you can see the sun was out!





Comments

  1. Does Ollie pine when Ian has gone home? Great photo!!

    Deer are, evidently, crap at catching food. Athos would have caught and chomped those carrots, no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment