Skagen

Mark, Ollie and I took ourselves off to Skagen last month.  It is the northern-most point of Denmark and a place that is extremely popular with Danes.  It is a location of outstanding natural beauty and the engineer in the family had been muttering on about the 'confluence' for several months.  Skagen is the place where the North Sea meets the Baltic.  Now, geography not being one of my strong points but even I know that I would not need to pack a cozzie to go there!


There's the confluence.  Can you see it? <g>

As you can tell from the pooch and I it was a tad windy!

Still, we all had a good time and it is a staggeringly lovely location, if a little bare and remote.





Bad hair day? <g>

Comments

  1. "Look at the confluence on that!"

    Staggeringly beautiful photos. The one immediately above Ollie's bad hair day would look wonderful printed on canvas and hung on a plain white wall!

    On a weird coincidence note, "Skagen" is also the name of very beautiful (and very thin) watches. Kevin bought one on the 'plane that brought us to visit you in Beijing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be confused with 'effluence' which was close to what I was thinking ;-)

    I was chuffed with the photos too, thank you for the nice comment. Got a new camera for birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment