Niagra Falls

On the last day of our trip to New York we decided to visit Niagra Falls.  I have been before but it was about 30 years ago just after I left school and I was keen to see it again.  Victoria and Barbara had never been.  We caught the flight from New York to Buffalo at Oh My God its early hours and were greeted by fog! 



My stories of getting sunburn on my last trip were not well received :-(, particularly as the mist appeared to be steadily rising.



Maid of the Mist - quite literally!



So we popped over the border for lunch .....




as you do!  And thankfully by the time we had finished eating the sun had burned away the worst of the fog - phew!



So we boarded Maid of the (not so) Mist(y) .....



and checked out the Falls.



 
 
 








We walked up the side of the Falls and I am happy to report that Yoda is a live and well and living in Buffalo :-)).


We wandered around Luna Island and took in the spectacular views,




And took some more photos.


Watching me, watching you!




Comments

  1. You may wish to delete this comment and change the spelling to Niagara!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment