Howards End is on the Landing ....

not entirely sure where the rest of him is.  I'm also pretty certain there should be an apostrophe in that title but all the articles I have read about it seem to suggest there isn't one - hey ho!

Anyway, inspired by Susan Hill(apostrophe)s book my friend Sue and I have an agreement that we will not buy any more books before Easter in order to read the books that are languishing, unread on various bookshelves in our respective homes.  All I have to do is not log on to Amazon to accomplish this as there are few choices here in Esbjerg; I reckon V4, though, will crack before the end of March *tee hee*.

So my book of choice is The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.  Just need to open the thing and start .......

Comments

  1. I didn't crack really - Howard purchased the blinking book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it should have an apostrophe as well, but nowhere during my A-Level did anyone say where it should go.

    "Panic and emptiness", anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment