UPS Delivery

After months of faffing around trying to decide how to get a bunch of stuff from my dad's place to here I finally got off the pot and arranged for UPS to collect it from his house and deliver it to mine.  It was a relatively painless process and why I did not do this months ago I really don't know.  Anyway my beautiful new toaster arrived:


and I am now able to make golden brown toast.  The old flat toaster has now been consigned to storage and I am happy to report stripey toast is a thing of the past.

My band new food processor was also delivered.  Got to be honest I have no idea how this thing works but it does look pretty :-).


Comments

  1. The bottom photo appears to be one of those chocolate fountain thingies.
    The top photo is bigger than your average French car - how much toast do you eat???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted a four slot one. Now I'm looking at it, it looks like a con-joined dalek, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment