Legoland

Denmark appears to have three major exports; bacon, Carlsberg beer and Lego.  While a big fan of the first two, I have never really understood the fascination with Lego or Legoland for that matter.  However, as we live only 30 minutes or so from Billund or Legoland we thought we would go and take a look.  We went on a very cold, frosty and wintry afternoon recently so we could see the park lit up with Christmas lights (Denmark does Christmas lights very well, actually, Denmark does Christmas very well.)  I have to say it was absolutely magical; blurry cold, but magical <g>.










Comments

  1. Ooooooooooooooh! Squeal!
    I love Lego! I'll elbow snivelling ankle-biters out of the way to have a go at their Lego! I've been to Legoland near Windsor a couple of times, but frankly, compared with the original, it's cr*p!! I want to visit now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kevin are welcome any time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment