Mountain out of a molehill!

Apparently we have moles in the front garden!  I haven't actually seen them but they have left a trail of mounds everywhere.  According to Johan my former neighbour this is just an aspect of Danish life.  I don't think that there is much we can do about it.  We could put down traps but that seems a bit unfair as the moles were there first.  The only concern I have is that they seem to be digging right where I was planning to put a flower bed.

Mark has been outside dancing up and down in order to create vibrations.  Mark has read somewhere that moles don't like vibrations, good or otherwise! <g> 

Comments

  1. You've clearly forgotten the words of the great Jasper Carrot -

    "Only one way to get rid of a mole.....

    ....shoot its bloody head off!"

    Obviously, I would be more for the finding out what moles like for breakfast and inviting them in school of thought.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment