Course free - yippee!

I took my French spoken test last night (can't bring myself to say 'French oral' - sounds vaguely smutty to me <g>) and so LZ120 officially ends and I am sans OU courses.  I have to say that this one has been a bit more of a slog than the others largely due to all the travelling and moving this summer.  The logistics of attending tutorials in different time zones, completing assignments while trying to sort out a move from Kazakhstan to Denmark and then trying to finish the course while moving to a new country and home was a bit of a nightmare.  However, 'tis all done and I am relieved.

No plans to do anything else at the moment; possibly Danish in the New Year but I am going to enjoy my assignment free status for a while.  Until the next course catches my eye ...... :-))

Comments

  1. Treize bean, ma belle!!
    Or something like that.
    Must go and set up a sweepstake on how long it'll be before you sign up for more courses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my eye on a 10 point Shakespeare course ...... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I win the sweepstake - tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment